adsense

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Indian Politics.


I am firstly choose this topic because i think, it plays vital role in development. It's means not India is developing by Indian Politics only. When ever I think that due to dirty politics, India is not developing in major government sector like government's office, carriageway, electric, education and environment. Politicians badly affected the society by castism these days for publicity like they having required as an actors wants. Without focus on their own responsibilities. Currently India and Indian having not required a well representer than a mind set worker who knows how to fulfil people primary requirements. According to me India will not be grow without growing Thier farmers, because of India is farmers pivotal country,where the farmers living in poverty means you spread false news for your publicity by telling a lie that Indian states become developed by my Prime Minister Mr Narendhara Modi for Gujrat in these days. If you have nothing but you are representing it means you are just a cheating the people. Thanks friends being with me in my next update I want to share ideas with you how to solve such situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment